Some lines each day. The five-year book. Write a few lines each day over 5 years. Create your own personal diary.
In the five-year book, there is room on each page for a few lines on the same calendar day in five different years.
Only the first two digits of the year, i.e. “20 __”, are preprinted. In this way, it is easy to see how extraordinary, but also recurring events come into our lives over time.
Over the years, this special form of keeping a diary has resulted in an interesting reference work of one’s own past.
• Space on each page for five entries on the same calendar day
• Medium (A5)
• 145 x 210 mm
• 2 bookmarks
• 365 pages
• Folding pocket in the cover
• Closure rubber
• Sticker set for archiving
• Book block with thread stitching
• Paper 80 g/m²
• Medium (A5) 145 x 210 mm; Hardcover